Our little Parker guy is a month old already! He has a relaxed little personality that is starting to shine through. He is following us with his eyes as we move about the room and smiles and coos when we talk to him. He weighed 9 lbs 10 oz at his check up!

Tysen and Paige love their brother so much! Paige is the first to alert us if Parker makes even the softest whimper and is always tracking down his blanket and binkie to give to him. Although he doesn't do it when everyone is around, Tysen sings Parker songs. Some bring tears to my eyes like "I love my brother so much, we are best buds" and some make me laugh like "Next year you get to go hunting with camouflage and I will protect you from the mountain lions."
Parker is such a joy in our house. He brings out the love in everyone and we are so blessed to have him!
He is such a handsome little boy!! I just LOVE all his hair. That's so sweet of Tysen singing him songs and Paige helping out with giving you his blanket and binkie. You have such awesome kids!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. I've been wondering if I'd get to see a picture of him. How sweet. I love Tysen's songs. Those are great.
ReplyDelete