Friday, February 4, 2011

Family Visit

Brian, Lenaya, and Xiana came down for a visit and we had a blast! Tysen and Paige don't get to see their cousins very often since they all live so far away but they meshed like they hadn't missed a beat! They read stories and danced...
...played at the park...
...challenged each other on the wii...
...and even took baths together!
Xiana and Paige were like two peas in a pod!!
Jeff and I were equally as excited for Brian and Lenaya to be here because we really enjoy their company. The boys went hunting while Lenaya and I visited and squeezed in a few games of Tetris Party! We were even brave enough to take Xiana 3, Paige 21 months, and Parker 5 weeks all the way across town to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and had the best time! The kids were amazing, food was delicious, and the company was even better! I am thankful to have such great family in our lives. Thanks for making the journey down here and I can't wait for our next get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie