Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thank You Paige!

My biggest New Year's resolution this year is to blog. I really want to have a record of these precious years! So here it is, January 1st and Paige provides mom with a "precious years" moment!

It was way to quiet in the house for 5 minutes so I put on a search to see what was going on to find this...
She is getting pretty cleaver, she heard me coming so she quickly hid the mascara tube and put on her biggest "aren't I pretty" grin. I couldn't help but to laugh... she honestly thought what she did was gorgeous! This isn't the first time, nor do I think it will be the last, but this time I decided to show her how it looks instead of promptly cleaning her up. As we rounded the corner to the mirror she kept saying pretty, and then that cute little grin turned to shear terror as she saw herself. It still makes me laugh just thinking about it! I can only imagine what was going through her little head! So, thank you Paige for keeping mommy on her toes and providing me with "precious years." I love you.

2 comments:

  1. This is priceless!! (both the fact that you blogged AND Paige's expression in that pic!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're blogging again. I need to be better as well. Paige is such a cutie. Gotta love how little girls try to put on mommy's makeup. Funny girl!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie