We were fortunate enough to have another pool date with Aunt Lisa. It was hard to tell who had the most fun, Tysen swimming, or Paige playing with Lola the dog. I didn't capture it on camera but Paige would smile when Lola would lick her, it was pretty cute. 

I feel really guilty about not taking as many pictures of Paige doing things, like her first bath, so I had to at least get the classic "baby in sink" shot before she got too big! 
Lastly, I learned the hard way that when you have a little boy, you have to watch what you put in your mouth. I went to go take a nice drink of cool, clean water when something caught my eye as I put it up to my lips. Snails. There were snails in my water. After I did a little dance for being grossed out, I asked Tysen about them. He told me in a matter-of-a-fact way that he found them when he was digging in the dirt and they needed water, so he put them in the bottle. He amazes me! When you find them in the dirt their bodies arent out of the shell so the fact that he even knew they were snails! I mean they are smaller than the tip of my pinkie! Then to put them in water because... duh mom! that's where snails go! I was so impressed that I let the grossness of the whole situation slide.
Friends
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment