I guess today is the day for firsts. We went from such a great day, #2 in the potty, to locking me out of the car. When we go to get in the car Tysen always has to put the keys in the ignition. Don’t ask why I let him do it the first time because now we have to do it EVERY time! I wanted to get the car loaded before I got the kids loaded so Tysen helped me carry our things to the car and he put the keys in the ignition just like every other time. We both got out of the car and shut the doors to get sissy from the house and when I came out to load the kids, all the doors were locked. He must have pressed the lock button on this way out on accident. Plan B, get the spare…. which is in my purse, in the car. Plan C…. get the spare “clicker” from the house…. which doesn’t work even after I change the batteries. Plan D… take a different car and forget about my purse, stroller, and diaper bag which are all locked in the car. I am now extremely late for my lunch date, but we made it. Thank you Claire, Elise, Mary, and Joan for waiting so patiently! Luckily I have an awesome husband who got it unlocked with a wire and a screwdriver. I was so impressed that I had to ask if this was his first time breaking into a car. Don’t worry, he said yes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment