Tysen makes me laugh so hard! He has taken this #2 in the potty thing really well, in fact we have spent most of our day in the potty. He will go in the bathroom, pull up his stool and sit and wait. When something actually comes out he comes and gets me, because yes, as a mother I have to look at every little poop and and act so excited to see it. Tysen picked up on my excitement from yesterday so this is what he does now. Grabs my hand, brings me to the bathroom but makes me stop at the door and close my eyes. He then says "two, three, one" (his way of counting to three)open! And I can open my eyes in amazement at the tiny little pellet of poop in the potty. I swear he saves them and just allows one out at a time because we repeated this all morning long! Halfway through the morning he realized how boring it is to just sit there so he called me in to get him a newspaper. No joke. I had to take a picture. Just like his dad!
That's so funny!!! Just like Jeff!
ReplyDelete